William Morris House was originally a large Victorian family home, which is now used to provide meeting rooms for a variety of activities.
We are a vibrant community centre with excellent meeting facilities located on The Broadway in Wimbledon, South London SW19.
We provide rentable space for a wide number of activities and groups, including; Tango lessons, Children’s Dance and Singing classes, Meditation, Public speaking tuition, Art and Drawing classes, Lectures and various Self-help groups.
Here are some of the facilities we offer:
- Four meeting rooms seating between 12 and 50 people
- A small kitchen with facilities (dishwasher, cooker, fridge, sink and kettle etc)
- A communal break-out area
- 3 toilets situated on the upper ground, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Access friendly to the upper ground floor (with an external lift) and Room 1
- Superbly located between Wimbledon Rail station and South Wimbledon Tube station
- Tables and chairs which are available for all tenants to use
- Highly competitive room rates – Wi-Fi Ready
- Do you want the whole house? Exclusive function bookings for Saturday evenings are possible.
Book a Room
For more details of specific facilities and for booking a room, click on Book a Room. Or contact Charlie Bambrough via telephone or email. Charlie generally works Tuesday and Friday afternoons.
You can find the answers to common questions here
For any queries, please contact the House Administrator, Charlie Bambrough
Telephone: 020 8542 3049 or email: email@example.com
Where To Find Us
The William Morris Meeting Rooms,
William Morris House
267 The Broadway, Wimbledon
London, SW19 1SD
We are approx. 6 mins walk from South Wimbledon tube station on the Northern Line and 10 mins from Wimbledon Rail Station/ District Line.
Buses 57,93,131 and 219 stop outside.