William Morris House was originally a large Victorian family home, which is now used to provide meeting rooms for a variety of activities.
We are a vibrant community centre with excellent meeting facilities located on The Broadway in Wimbledon, South London SW19.
We provide rentable space for a wide number of activities and groups, including; Tango lessons, Children’s Dance and Singing classes, Meditation, Public speaking tuition, Art and Drawing classes, Lectures and various Self-help groups.
Here are some of the facilities we offer:
- Four meeting rooms seating between 12 and 50 people
- A small kitchen with facilities (dishwasher, cooker, fridge, sink and kettle etc)
- A communal break-out area
- 3 toilets situated on the upper ground, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Access friendly to the upper ground floor (with an external lift) and Room 1
- Superbly located between Wimbledon Rail station and South Wimbledon Tube station
- Tables and chairs which are available for all tenants to use
- Highly competitive room rates – Wi-Fi Ready
- Do you want the whole house? Exclusive function bookings for Saturday evenings are possible.
Book a Room
For more details of specific facilities and for booking a room, click on Book a Room. Or contact Caspar Osborn via telephone or email.
You can find the answers to common questions here
For any queries, please contact the House Administrator, Caspar Osborn
Telephone: 020 8542 3049 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where To Find Us
The William Morris Meeting Rooms,
William Morris House
267 The Broadway, Wimbledon
London, SW19 1SD
We are approx. 6 mins walk from South Wimbledon tube station on the Northern Line and 10 mins from Wimbledon Rail Station/ District Line.
Buses 57,93,131 and 219 stop outside.