William Morris House was originally a large Victorian family home, which is now used to provide meeting rooms for a variety of activities.
We are a vibrant community centre with excellent meeting facilities located on The Broadway in Wimbledon, South London SW19.
We provide rentable space for a wide number of activities and groups, including; Tango lessons, Children’s Dance and Singing classes, Meditation, Public speaking tuition, Art and Drawing classes, Lectures and various Self-help groups.
COVID-19 RE-OPENING: The House has now reopened as a Covid-secure environment (1-metre social distancing with mitigating measures). The pandemic has impacted on the facilities descriptions below – please refer to the Terms & Conditions and Charges pdf download on our Book a Room page for further information.
Here are some of the facilities we offer:
- Four meeting rooms seating between 12 and 50 people
- A small kitchen with facilities (dishwasher, cooker, fridge, sink and kettle etc)
- A communal break-out area
- 3 toilets situated on the upper ground, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Access friendly to the upper ground floor (with an external lift) and Room 1
- Superbly located between Wimbledon Rail station and South Wimbledon Tube station
- Tables and chairs available for all to use
- Highly competitive room rates – Wi-Fi Ready
- Do you want the whole house? Exclusive function bookings for Saturday evenings are possible.
Book a Room
For more details of specific facilities and for booking a room, click on Book a Room or contact us by email.
You can find the answers to common questions here.
For any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where To Find Us
The William Morris Meeting Rooms,
William Morris House
267 The Broadway, Wimbledon
London, SW19 1SD
We are approx. 6 mins walk from South Wimbledon tube station on the Northern Line and 10 mins from Wimbledon Rail Station/ District Line.
Buses 57,93,131 and 219 stop outside.